Thursday, June 24, 2010

Make Up Your Mind

You either want me or you don't,
I want you to love me but you won't.
Do you see?
What you are doing to me.
All the pain you cause,
But you still expect my applause.

Well I'm done,
I hope you had all your fun.
I've had enough of wasting my time,
So now you need to Make Up Your Mind.
You either want me or you don't...



When some one is an influence on your life it's hard to cut them out. No matter how much pain I am caused, I just can't seem to let them go. I wonder if I should feel ashamed, stupid or if I should actually hate myself for it all. I've tried and they don't put in any effort at all. Now I am putting my foot down and all this is going to stop, now all that needs to be done is for you to Make Up Your Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sachi

Sachi
I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Liked For Someone I'm Not...