Monday, June 14, 2010

Back To The Future...

Why is it that people are so obsessed with their futures?
People get so caught up in what they want in the future that they dont pay any attention to what they want now.

All I want in my future is fun and travel.

It also got me thinking why it is something that consumes people and why, if it doesn't work out people push and force it onto their children. You're children aren't you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People think that their entire life revolves around their future. Why can't people just look at their lives now and accept them for what they are now and enjoy themselves while they still can. By all means aspire to do something with your life and dream about what you could be but don't let it consume you, don't let it take away your life so that you can get something that may not be worth it in the end.

Appreciate what you have and don't take anything for granted. Live your life to the full and go out in style!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sachi

Sachi
I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Liked For Someone I'm Not...