Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2010

Well it's 2010 and nothing has changed since the last time I blogged. Oh except for things between me and Billie, she was a total slag and I cut her loose, she now has no friends and it couldn't make me happier. I know how horrible that sounds but it is the only way I can move on, she did it all to herself.

High school is behind me and I've started College. My life has started over, so it seems. I've met some amazing people and made new friends, a task that I often find tedious and painful.

English.. A subject I normally love has currently turned into a subject that I hate. Oral Presentations. I hate standing in front of a room full of people, with everyone staring and snickering as you speak. Just thining about it my chest starts to tighten and my head starts spinning. It doesnt feel like it will stop, if it spins any further I just might lose it!!!! I can't bare the madness that is my life and I cant bare the pain that it all causes.

Why is it the bad things always seem to trump the good, and why is it that no one can see how much my life actually sucks!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sachi

Sachi
I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Liked For Someone I'm Not...