Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why?

Why is it as soon as we get up to try again someone is always there to bring us down?
Why is it that as soon as we are happy we make ourselves sad?
Why is it when someone get close we push them away?
Why is it that we want our friends to be happy with someone when they finally are we hate the person they are with?....

In my case hate might be a too strong a word....ummmmm... how about dislike....?
My beautiful friend who we are going to refer to as... Billie... is the best friend anyone could ask for she is:
  • Beautiful
  • Smart
  • Funny

Well she's just all round talented, but she is dating this real dead beat who is showing early signs of an abusive relationship, and he's already cheated on her TWICE!!!!

He doesn't deserve her and she desrves better....

I mean she's dating this guy and he's a heavy drinker, heavy drug user and when they had taken a break, he would call her and text her telling her about all of the floozies he had slept with. When my other friend... who we will call Kay... Kay and I tell Billie what we see she just gets annoyed with us and acts childish. I mean the ass she calls her boyfriend is already trying to stop her from having anything to do with us....

Who wants to be in a relationship like that????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sachi

Sachi
I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Liked For Someone I'm Not...